Your Preferred Ear and Forehead Thermometer For Fever
Temperature monitoring can be a hassle with sick and fussy baby or toddler. You will need a trusted thermometer that is easy to use and highly accurate for you to monitor you baby with a peace of mind. Using the latest Upgraded 2019 Advanced-Sensor Lens, you will be able to get the best accurate temperature reading within seconds.
Child & Adult Setting
Children and Adult may register different temperature range, that is why our K600i BabyThermo is designed to be able to read both child and adult temperature with the highest accuracy.
NOTE: Different body parts will register different temperature (example ear and forehead may defer by 1°F to 2°F). Temperature Readings may defer by 0.5°F (0.3°C) to 1°F (0.6°C) for each different readings. It does not indicate inaccuracy.
Please refer to the instructions on the instruction manual if there's any issues with your K600i Baby Thermo. We will make things right for you!
Lightweight and compact, DrKea+ K600i BabyThermo fits easily inside backpacks, purses, or luggages. Perfect for travelling, and take it with you wherever you go.
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Hygiene dust bag for easy storage
- CHILD & ADULT MODE - Using our latest 2019 Upgraded Advanced-Sensor Lens, our K600i Baby Thermo is able to register different temperature range for adult and child.
- 3-IN-1 EAR AND FOREHEAD - Take readings for ear, temporal and room temperature without getting another thermometer. Convenient and your most trusted family thermometer for home use.
- SAFE FOR NEWBORNS - Clinically tested to be safe for newborns for forehead mode. Only use the ear mode for infants above 3 months old.
- COMES WITH DUST BAG - Each set comes with dust bag to keep your thermometer clean and dust free for next use.
- APPROVED & TRUSTED BY DOCTORS - Clinically tested and certified to be reliable and accurate
The thermometer is not intended to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease. The measurement results are for reference only. For proper diagnosis and treatment, please consult your doctor.